Re: Seti@home and Boinc

Mike Cruz wrote:
I would like to install and run the seti@home project on my server. It
does not have X11 installed.
I already have installed boinc_client. I understand you can control
boinc for the command line using boinc_cmd. bonic_client is already setup to start at boot. I am
trying to connect to the seti
@home project and its not working. I understand there is yet another
account I need for bonic to work somthing called BAM. could someone explain this?
	Its really silly having this many problems installing and running
seti@home. I used to help back when I ran
gentoo and it was simple as pie it seem like they really made it much
harder to HELP them out.
It might be one of those little things.
You've spelt "boinc" as "bonic" twice in your post.
Have you done the same in your config?
Regards,
--
David Palmer