Link serial device with serial tty(graphical)

Hello, i tryed a lot of things but nothing...
I need to link serial Device like microcontroller with some of one
serial terminal, for example
I have a game running on xterminal(/dev/tty7) and i have a pic16f877
connected to pc... I send char 'a' from PIC and the computer receive 'a'
KEY  like a keyboard and the game interpret them, so i need to control
graphical console by serial commands...

I tryed a lot of thing and just display the chars but not affect the
termnial.   Any help is appreciated.