Re: libgdbm.so.3

(Please keep the discussion on the list, and please do not top post.)

Francesco Pietra wrote:
> ldconfig does not take care of symlinks. I don't understand what you
> suggest. For me, the issue is that version 3 is so different from
> version 2 that symlinks of the type I did may work or not, probably
> mostly not.
> francesco

You have to run ldconfig so that it can find libgdbm.so.2 when the
program tries to open it. However, as you pointed out, it might not work
because of incompatibilities in the libraries. But you can try.

--
	"It's a summons."
	"What's a summons?"

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI