Re: libsc7_2.3.1-3_amd64.deb problems

Hi:

#apt-get --purge remove libsc8 libsc-doc libsc-dev libsc7

completed by synaptic removal of libsc-doc (which was not removed by the above command)
followed by
#apt-get update
#apt-get upgrade

now only reports errors

exim4-daemon-ligth
at
exim4
bsd-mailx
acpid
mailx

which (as from Floria Kulzer) seems be bug #477258, which has been fixed in Sid since April 25,
exim4 version 4.69-3. The bug report describes how to repair the init
script yourself. (So far the fix did not propagate to Lenny because
there have been further updates in Sid, restarting the 10 days waiting
period.)

I do nothing more if, as I expect, "apt-get upgrade" will do the repair in due time.

Why these errors did not show up of amd64 when the system complained about libsc7 is something I do not understand. I got the impression that the libsc7 deb package is faulty.

Thanks
francesco