Re: persona non grata...

Michael Fothergill wrote:
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:45:30 +0000
From: amacater@galactic.demon.co.uk
To: debian-amd64@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: persona non grata...

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 06:25:29PM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:
Dear folks,

I got an email asking me to leave the list.

If you wish I will go.

Please take a vote

It's unusual indeed for someone to be asked to leave the list. Are you sure nobody has faked an unsubscribe message apparently from your address?

Maybe they did. I received a similar message like this one when I was on the debian user list... As a result I unsubscribed. I took it to mean that I was no longer welcome on the site. People in the IT world often have poor social skills and take offence easily.

I think I may have ruffled some feathers.

Michael Fothergill