Re: ia32 mplayer

El ds 26 de 04 del 2008 a les 07:46 +1000, en/na Alex Samad va escriure:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering if there was any plans to ia32 mplayer, specifically to
> get access to the windows 32bit dll's

There're ways to bring that functionality into the 64-bit version but
nobody's implemented them. If you installed ia32 mplayer instead of your
native one I could provide the missing dependencies. However, there're
libraries from debian-multimedia and that'd mean I'd have to maintain an
extra repository. You need to convince Christian to provide ia32
libraries first.

Bye.