Re: Error message 'std::bad_alloc'

Hi:
OK. However, as my experience with compilations is very limited, could you give a web indication where to learn how to "build with debug info and run it under gdb and/or valgrind". Meanwhile I am starting a molecular dynamics simulation. As soon as completed (1-3 days, have not yet checked the speed of the new machine) I'll follow your indications.
Thanks
francesco pietra