Strange behaviour in kde after upgrade

yesterday I did an apt-get dist-upgrade to lenny/unstable. After all the
process I installed the nvidia 169 driver version and their xorg from

Then, all worked but the mouse, the cursor, the left click begin to act
different, and _only_ in qt apps (kde). For example, in the task bar I
couldn't select the different windows from the same app.

Someone knows if this is a bug or a missconfiguration of my system?

PS I have also posted a message to the debian-kde list ...