ia32 library repository

Hi, amd64 users.

Some news regarding the ia32 repository. Unfortunately, the alioth
project's been rejected. It looks like I'll take your bandwidth offers
when I finish the setting up.

I've moved some libraries to the multiarch directory
(/usr/lib/i486-linux-gnu instead of /usr/lib32) and it works fine. I
like this option to let other architectures benefit from the repository,
possibly using qemu. But you'll have to wait for #469035 to be fixed or
put the attached file in /etc/ld.so.conf.d/.

I think I'll only add some dri drivers. Anything that isn't requested
won't be added. You may send me those requests privately (and hope mail
isn't filtered).

Bye.
# Multiarch support
/lib/i486-linux-gnu