Re: chroot64 the chroot32

Rob Andrews schrieb:
May I ask why you use a 32-bit chroot?

Surely evince works just Fine(tm) for viewing PDFs in 64-bit, there's 64-bit
mplayer (no 32-bit DLL support, but it covers most file formats without
needing external codecs), and nspluginwrapper gives flash support to 64-bit
systems.

Well, I never tried chroot. But Opera and - because of Sun Java plugins - Iceweasel and Openoffice still run on my old (and much too loud)
32-bit intel 686 computer instead of the newer Amd 64 one.
--
To reduce spam this address accepts only mails 'To:' subscribed lists.
Zur Verminderung von Spam akzeptiert diese Adresse nur Mails 'An:' abonnierte Listen.