Flash

Yes, i know, there is no flash player for linux-amd64.

I have nspluginwrapper installed through apt, but i really don't know
where the hell do i configure flash in iceweasel. Tools » Add-ons?
It's empty. Nothing in Edit » Preferences rang a bell as well.

I tried gnash and that was my best result. When using youtube the
flash controls were kinda hidden and worked rather cumbersome, but it
did play movies. Except for sound...

Any roadmap here? I'm getting annyed of telling everyone "I'll check
it out when i reboot into windows"...

Thanks for any contructive criticism ;-)

--
Fica bem, porta-te mal.
Be well, misbehave.