Re: nvidia-glx not updating

looks like kernel module built is an older version

check your mirror sources, um, what else, maybe flush out
your apt cache.

try
apt-get source nvidia-graphics-drivers

see what version it downloads.

Dean

Se wrote:
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:13:24 +1100,
Dean Hamstead <dean@fragfest.com.au> wrote:

you need to make the kernel module.  its easy, if module-assistant
(m-a) isnt installed, just go apt-get install module-assistant (may
not be with a -)

then do this...

m-a prepare nvidia
m-a a-i nvidia

Thanks, I do use module-assistant whenever a new kernel source is
available, but that doesn't seem to be the problem.  module-assistant
built and installed this package for me:

nvidia-kernel-2.6.23-1-amd64_100.14.19-1+2.6.23-2_amd64.deb

which does corresponds to my kernel:

,-----[ uname -r ]
| 2.6.23-1-amd64
`-----