Re: chroot question

Peter Makholm wrote:
A J Stiles <deb64@earthshod.co.uk> writes:

If I already have 64-bit Iceweasel running, and try to start 32-bit Iceweasel from inside the chroot, I get another instance of the 64-bit browser. If I kill the 64-bit browser, I can start a 32-bit one. If I then try to start a 64-bit Iceweasel from the K menu while the 32-bit Iceweasel is running, I get another 32-bit Iceweasel.

You can try to use the -a switch to iceweasel such that the two
iceweasels runs with different application-id's. If that works you can
make an alias for iceweasel inside you chroot to use a non-default
application-id.

Yes, this behavior exists and is annoying. I run both a 64-bit and a 32-bit Iceweasel simultaneously with different profiles and the -P option, but my /home is shared in the chroot.

--
Eu não sou tão idiota como você parece.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@gmail.com