Re: System crash caused by the powernow-k8 kernel module

Teodor,

You could set your machine up for serial console and connect another
machine to capture the messages it generates during the crash.

Sometimes the most useful messages are not logged to syslog but only to
the console.

modinfo powernow-k8 on my machine does not show any parms for debugging.
Some modules can be loaded with a debug option enabled.

Cheers,

Daniel