Package xserver-xorg-core and Nvidia

Dear maintainers,
it is not possible, to install the newest xorg-version without upgrading to a
newer version of nvidia-glx. Yes, I know, this is because xorg 7.3 is using a
new ABI for Nvidias new binary part and you need xorg7.3 for the newer
drivers.

But because of these dependencies, I have to get the newer version og Nvidias
driver, which let freeze my system (reason is the binary closed source part
of the package nvidia-glx)

So it would be nice, if you could create a package "xserver-xorg-core"
without the dependencies to nvidia-glx. So I can update to a newer version of
xorg and keep my older Nvidia driver.

Best regards

Hans