openoffice

Hello,

I have Lenny with the 2.6.23-8 kernel at home and have OpenOffice 2.2.1
installed on my system.
Today, I had to go home earlier than expected and so, I took some work
with me. I am working on a database under OObase at my work and I
thought I just have to send it to my home, open it and continue my work.
Now it seems that it is not working: OOo gets well open but after this
does not react any more. I read on some threads that it could be a
compatibility problem with the nvidia driver or just a bug in the 64bit
debian(lenny) version of OOo.
Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks