Re: schroot boot up messages

Seb,

On Sunday 27 May 2007 22:47, Seb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the last 2 upgrades of scroot, I'm getting the following message at
> boot up:
>
> Chroot setup failed: stage=setup-recover
>
> which is prefixed by the name of my chroot, followed by an alphanumeric
> code.  I get many repeated messages with varying numeric code.  Has
> anybody seen this?  Thanks.
>

> Cheers,
>
> --
> Seb

Add the '-v' option to your schroot command and review the diagnostic output.
This will give you a better idea of what's going on. If you can't figure out
what's happening, send us a copy of your command line including the
diagnostic output along with a copy of your /etc/schroot/schroot.conf file.

Cheers!

cmr

--
Debian 'Etch' - Registered Linux User #241964
--------