Re: deciding on a new amd64 system

Alexandru:
I use to buy the components and assemble what I need.
There is guidance on internet, just choose a reliable
guidance. If you go through a reliable European
internet dealer you can save money and have just what
you need (and the latest - albeit latest on European
standard - components, which is never sure on buying a
commercial box).
francesco

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/e510_nseries?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn