Re: [Help] AMD64 specific bug on libblitz0 (#424644)

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 10:31:52AM +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On 2007-05-18 Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> > I would like to ask kindly for support regarding bug #424644 because
> > I do not own any amd64 and thus feel unable to solve this problem.
>
> > Any hints / patches?
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/05/msg00340.html

I can not reproduce the probem in unstable.  I do have the problem when
using the version from unstable in etch.  And libblitz0 is only in
unstable.

It's using a gnu hash section.  There are alot of things that don't
properly seem to be handeling it yet.  gcc was changed to use both the
old hash and the gnu hash to avoid such problems.

Kurt