De: Gudjon I. Gudjonsson [mailto:gudjon@mc2.chalmers.se]
Enviado el: miércoles, 09 de mayo de 2007 08:03 am
Para: EMNI Pablo Rafael López Martínez
Asunto: Hello from Sweden

Hi
   Sorry, I don't know the solution to your problem but something like this
happens to me when I shut down my computer. I guess it has something to do
with the memory. Have you done a memtest? A very much discussed subject and
you can find it in the archives.
   Do you have any problems when running the computer? I assume you are
using
kernel 2.6.18, I have had no problems with that kernel but I use unstable
and
therefore kernel 2.6.20.
   Hope it helps and please post it to the list if it does.

Regards
Gudjon