Re: nspluginwrapper: postinstallation

On 02-May-2007 04:21.29 (BST), Max Alekseyev wrote:
 > Is there an automatic way (e.g., with apt-get) to install 32-bit plugins?
 >
 > Suppose that I have nspluginwrapper and libc6-i386/ia32-libs installed.
 > How would I install adobe flashplugin in debian way?

Unless the plugin is packaged for Debian, no.

As it would happen, Adobe Flash _is_ packaged, under the name
'flashplugin-nonfree'. There is a bug open to add nspluginwrapper support to
the package so it can install on amd64 machines.

--
rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x01e00563 :: rob@choralone.org