Re: ndiswrapper and amd64

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 10:03:55AM -0300, Santiago Kci wrote:
> I have an wireless USB adapter that no have Linux native driver, so I try
> with ndiswrapper but Windows drivers are only 32 bit versions. So, is there
> any way to use an 32bit windows driver for amd64 with ndiswrapper (may be in
> a chroot jail)?

No.  64bit kernel means all driver code runs 64bit, including
ndiswrapper stuff.  You either get a 64bit windows driver (good luck on
that) and try that, or you get a native linux driver (that also can be
hard if not imposible), or you use 32bit linux instead, or you buy a
supported wireless chip that does have native drivers.