Re: ETA amd-64 Java And Flash

Le mercredi 14 mars 2007 à 13:15 +1100, Hamish Moffatt a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 08:22:33PM -0500, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> > Sadly, there are way to many sites that >require< flash and java is just
> > unavoidable.
>
> ? Java is more avoidable than flash, IME.
Well, some people would argue that Flash is hardly used for anything
else than stupid games and advertisement while Java is not.
But we tend to see everyday less Java applets (while Java is really used
on webapps containers, but this surely works for ages on AMD64).

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>
BeezNest