Re: Skype 2.0 beta on debian sid amd64?

	Hi guys!

	The theory is quite simple (I hope...). One can just install,
use '--foce-something' to bypass achiteture no match error, the .deb for
i386. After that run "ldd /usr/bin/skype | grep 'not found'" this will list
the 32 bits library files that skype binary executable can not find on your
system. So you must get the debian package for 32bits that provides de
missing libraries, unpack it -- dpkg-deb -x library-package.deb destdir/ --
and copy .so to '/usr/lib32' --- sudo cp destdir/usr/lib/*.so /usr/lib32/.

	Run ldconfig and the skype should run smoothely (this word is right???).

	I made this for skype and flashplugin for 32bits, now I have skype 32 running
ok on amd64 and swiftfox render almost any site running flash(7,8,9...).

	There is a site that shows how to repackage skype 32 bits having all 32bits
libraries needed within it, but I miss the url...(really, really sorry).

	I hope this help.

--

    Schmitz, Marlon Régis
    Systems Engineer