re: sources.list help

Jochen Schulz, Robert Isaac,

Thanks for your info. The Debian computer is not mine and I was not at it when
writing. I apologize for the scant information, but finding out what
information to provide was part of my purpose. I'll write again after trying
your suggestions and will provide more info along the lines you've suggested.

Dave
--
Alexis Soyer, that Napoleon of the kitchen, to celebrate the ending of the
Crimea war, served up a dish which he called a Culinary Emblem of Peace,

- H.W. Tilman