Re: sources.list help

Demand a better archive format, tar.bz2 has much better compression.  Otherwise:

apt-cache search unrar
unrar-free - Unarchiver for .rar files
unrar - Unarchiver for .rar files (non-free version)

Just add contrib non-free to the end of your mirror if you must use
the non-free version of unrar it should look something like this:

deb ftp://ftp.<xx>.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free

replace <xx> with a mirror near you.

apt-cache search p7zip
p7zip - 7zr file archiver with high compression ratio
p7zip-full - 7z and 7za file archivers with high compression ratio

p7zip-full has issues with corrupting certain rar archives but is free software.