Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor E5345

Hello everybody,

I am planning to buy a new cluster to increase the power of
calculation of the current one.  I've been offered some with the
Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor E5345.  I haven't been able to find out
whether this processor is (or not) already supported by the Debian
distribution on the Debian site or the hardware compatibility how-to.

Is there someone with experience with this processor who could report
about it?  Are there any other places where to check out about that?

Thank you very much.

Greetings,
Ángel

--