Re: how to cleanly remove the chroot environment?

Thanx all for the replies :)

> And which was the solution you used to achieve that? Gnash?
> nsplugginwrapper? I'm interested in knowing that, and I believe so are
> others.

As to how I've done it (Eduardo), I've stumbled upon this:
http://www.dipconsultants.com/debian/
the webpage of the kind authors of nspluginwrapper (if I understand
correctly).
Installation went pretty much smoothly (need to purge any remainder of
previous
gnash installs if you have any, and make sure the plugin is registered
with the mozilla apps).

Peace on earth,
Avishai.