dpt_i2o and i2o_block on amd64 etch

Hi all,

I installed a server back in 2005 which has an Adaptec SmartRaid 2015S card. I had problems installing AMD64, which I eventually worked around and documented here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/09/msg00201.html

Now I am considering rebuilding the server from the ground up with Etch/AMD64 netinst (repartitioning, replacing disks). I would like to install, if at all possible, without going through the song and dance that was required back in 2005 (bootstrapping off CentOS etc).

So, I am wondering if anybody can tell me whether:

a) dpt_i2o is now included with the stock netinst amd64 kernel, or
b) i2o_block is now including and working with stock netinst kernel

I don't really mind which driver it wants to use, as long as I can get things running again, ideally with a quick, straightforward install. The server is colocated and so this will be a road trip up to Chicago. I'd like to know roughly what to expect.

Thanks!

/Neil