Re: amd64-i386 connection through internet
- To: Francesco Pietra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian64 <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: amd64-i386 connection through internet
- From: Michael <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:05:17 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
> Where to find a detailed description on how to configure ssh
Install pinfo, it provides a hyperlink-like browsing through the colored keywords of manpages.
You also should be aware every package has documents in /usr/share/doc/(packagename) where the README usually contains more detailed descriptions.
If you install debian packages you can scroll over sections about compiling and installing, and jump directly to the usage descriptions.
Many good tutorials are also on http://www.tldp.org