Re: maple 11

Hello,

thanks very for the hint.

Actually I use compiz :

I have just modified the `MAPLE11/bin/maple' script in consequence:
and it works great.

Is there a proper place than this script to export AWT_TOOLKIT=MToolkit ?

Thanks,
Jerome

Colin Baker wrote:
Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello List,

I am installing the last maple release (Maple 11) on my Lenny box:
while everything is fine for the command-line version,
I get trouble with the graphic interface: I get a totally white window.
I suspect that something is wrong with Java.

Did any anyone succeeded to install Maple 11 on a Lenny computer ?

Any hint is more then welcome.

Jerome

Are you running beryl window manager, by chance?  If so, try this before:

export AWT_TOOLKIT=MToolkit

I haven't tried it with Maple, but I've seen some other java apps that display a white window under beryl.

--
Jerome BENOIT
jgmbenoit_at_mailsnare_dot_net