Re: Re: LibGL

Użytkownik Lennart Sorensen <lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> napisał:
>I prefer my system to not be broken (and using the nvidia installer WILL
>result in a broken system at some point).

Hmm... I'm using the nvidia installer because I'm not yet convinced to the
nvidia-glx package:P
After this topic I have even more doubts (this whole mess with the driver file
itself)...
I just would like to understand how does this exactly work in case of the
nvidia-glx package - do the OpenGL apps have a direct access to the 3D
hardware or is there something between (some mesa library, something
similar to DRI or whatever).

Tomek