qemu

Hi

Just recently came across qemu and I thought I would check it out.

I installed it on a i686 machine (debian) and it seems like there are kernel
modules pre built for it (kqemu).  But on amd64 there doesn't seem to be,
instead there are kqemu-common & kqemu-source.

Is there a particular reason for this ?  do I trat kqemu-source as I would the
nvidia driver package ie install package, compile into deb and install the deb
i just created ?

Plus did i hear recently that this module has made into the kernel tree
in 2.6.20 ?

Thanks