laptop with r1000 and ipw3945, not event etch...

Hi,

I have a laptop, having a RTL8168 (r1000 module) Ethernet NIC, and a
centrino (ipw3945 module) as wireless. It's Core 2 Duo T7200 CPU.

No more NIC is available.
The r1000 module, as well as the ipw3945 are not in any Debian CD iso
available.

How would you suggest me to install in that condition, given I dont want
to ./configure; make; make install". I only want to stay apt'd.

At least, would you know where could I find a today Sid iso, including a
kernel that would embed the r1000 module? If I could find that, I could
at least perform a wired netinst and manage for the wireless later.

Any hint?