Re: chroot: firefox browser plugins

Jaime Ochoa Malagón schrieb
I had have a similar problem with directories in rbind inside a chroot
al the files are in the same partition?
when firefox is installed to /usr/local in chroot, yes. when it's installed in /home/<user>, no. But I have no problem linking to other files in the chroot from this home directory, even though it's on another partition...

do your use the tab key to make de link?
no, just the terminal and eg. /usr/local/firefox/plugins# ln -s <path_to_javaplugin> .

Doesn't the tab key achieve the same result?

as a las resource why do you not copy the files of the plugins to your
directory?
I tried that. The files copy OK but the getfirefox.com Firefox says it can't find them. It's strange, the Debian firefox obviously makes the necessary plugin links during the install process, but I can't do so manually...

Best whishes
and to you! :)