Re: etch RC1 installer

Hi
   For my veryvery important and extremely sophisticated calculations I do
download libmotif and then I burn some CPU time on my precious amd64 to
compile it and then I install it.
apt-src install libmotif***
fakeroot debian/rules binary
 Vola!

/Gudon

Þann Miðvikudagur 13 desember 2006 17:44 skrifaði Francesco Pietra: