About the "apache2-ssl-certificate" script

Hello all,

I just setup a Debian Etch AMD64 from scratch using the RC1 installer on
my AMD64 PC server and apt-get'ed Apache2 related packages:

# dpkg -l | grep apache
ii  apache2                           2.2.3-3.1
Next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  apache2-mpm-prefork               2.2.3-3.1
Traditional model for Apache HTTPD 2.1
ii  apache2-utils                     2.2.3-3.1
utility programs for webservers
ii  apache2.2-common                  2.2.3-3.1
Next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  libapache2-mod-php5               5.2.0-7
server-side, HTML-embedded scripting languag

I found a HOWTO install Apache2 + SSL the Debian way from the following
sites below:

http://www.ianmiller.net/article.php?id=13
http://mario.espaciolinux.com/apache2_ssl.html
http://ilovett.com/blog/projects/installing-ssl-on-debian-apache2

Now that I am about to envoke the command "apache2-ssl-certificate", it
doesn't work at all.  I tried to look for it but it's not on my system.
If I'm not mistaken, that said script is part of the apache2.2-common
package but still, I can't find it although that package is installed on
my system.

Can you help me how to install that said script to my current system?
Or, do you have any idea if the said script has been intentionally
removed to the current version of Apache2 or probably renamed it for
whatever reason?

Thank you and hoping for a favorable response.