Re: xmgrace on double processor machines

On 9/26/06, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson <gudjon@mc2.chalmers.se> wrote:
Hi once again
   Hope I'm not boring you. I got a hint from a user that had no problems with
xmgrace. I tried more and to my surprise it works perfectly on my single
processor machine but when doing
File->Print Setup
on my double processor machine and clicking "Browse" always results in:
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x000000000092f3b0 ***
Aborted

It is the only program that crashes on that machine so I guess the machine is
OK.

Is there any possibility that this bug may be confined to multi processor
machines?

I can not reproduce this bug, my cpu is "Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU
3.00GHz" and uname -a is Linux ldblab 2.6.17-2-amd64 #1 SMP Fri Aug 11
20:47:32 CEST 2006 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I think you should debug it:
http://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace

--