xmgrace, wxmaxima, recompiling once more

Hi again
   Now I have verified that both xmgrace and wxmaxima do not work as they are
downloaded from the Debian server but after beeing recompiled they work
perfectly.
   Is anyone willing to try to install grace 5.1.20 . When printing a plot it
will fail with something similar to
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x0000000000d5d0f0 ***
Aborted

After recompiling the package it works perfectly

The same applies to wxmaxima. Both maxima and wxmaxima need to be recompiled
and reinstalled.

I have filed bug reports but I am wondering if the compilation procedure in
Debian is not appropriate.

I am not a programmer but an unintelligent guess tells me that a program that
works only after recompiling is not buggy.

Regards
Gudjon