Re: Problem with Alsa

Hi
   One suggestion. I just came to think of that I did get a warning message
during an upgrade some days ago. There is said that I should read
/usr/share/doc/sysvinit/NEWS.Debian.gz

The messages below are starting to look like the suggestions there. I followed
the suggestions and haven't had any of the problems mentioned on the list.
I might be wrong but it is anyway a lovely reading before going to sleep:)

/Gudjon

Þann Sunnudagur 17 september 2006 19:36 skrifaði Sylvain Archenault: