Re: apt/dpkg always upgrade still upgraded packages

Hi,

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Remove the unofficial repository if you use the official one now. They
> contain the same packages but different builds of them, which confuses
> apt-get.

the problem was, that I had the official "testing" repository in my
/etc/apt/sources.list (to get the stuff for backporting)

Only the official and my unoffical "stable" repositories => it works
fine. Never thought that the solution is so quiet simple.

Thanks Goswin,
rgds Peter
--
Unofficial repository for AMD64: