Re: dchroot script error

> On Monday 07 August 2006 17:48, Jo Shields wrote:
> > Pipex wrote:
> > > hi
> > > from the last update the script to run ooo don't run
> > >
> > > I copy it from
> > > https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.htm
> > >l and the error occurs:
> > >

> > > gianluca@debian64 bin $ oowriter
> > > E: Only one command may be specified
> > > I: Run "dchroot --help" to list usage example and all available options
> > >
> > > could you help me?
> >
> > The syntax for dchroot has changed. Try using "-p" instead of "-d"
>
> Is it just a syntax matter, or has dchroot been replaced by schroot ?

dchroot is now deprecated, in favor of schroot.  FWIW, to use schroot I
replaced the do_dchroot script referenced above by the following:

#!/bin/sh
exec schroot -pq -c ia32 -- "$0" "$@"

which works just fine.  Oh yes, I had to convert the old /etc/dchroot.conf
to the new /etc/schroot/schroot.conf.  There was some automatic script in
the dchroot package for doing this.  So the old /etc/dchroot.conf:

# ia32 chroot
ia32    /var/chroot/sid-ia32

now becomes /etc/schroot/schroot.conf as follows:

# schroot configuration generated by dchroot 0.99.2 on 11 Jul 2006
#
# To allow users access to the chroots, use the users or groups keys.
# To allow passwordless root access, use the root-users or root-groups keys.
# Remove '/etc/dchroot.conf' to use the new configuration.

[ia32]
active=false
aliases=default,i386
command-prefix=