Re: sylpheed-claws-gtk2 missing package in testing/etch

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:24:55 -0700
Andrew Sharp <andy@netfall.com> wrote:

> So I noticed people whining about missing packages, so I thought I
> would mention one that's annoying me.  sylpheed-claws-gtk2 has gone
> missing from testing/etch a few months ago and never reappeared.
>
> I checked the buildd web page even though I'm not really sure what the
> relationship is, and it seems to have been building fine since March.
> Is it some issue where it's just not dropping into testing from unstable
> for some reason?

  According excuses seems to be out of date on hppa, which prevents it from
entering testing. Curiously enough also builds ok on hppa.

  I've contacted hppa@buildd.d.o but I've received no response so far.
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones