Re: reiserfs/md1/failure/threads

check your memory (yes it's going to be long, but that's almost always
the reason of reiserfs failures)
I am stressing hard reiserfs on various amd64/em64t boxes, no pbl so
far.
every box I found corrupting filesystems were having :
1 - bad hard drives that a low scan confirmed
or 2 - bad memory that a real long memtest could detect

Cheers,
Mik