Re: amd64 stable release signature problems?

Török Edvin wrote:
Hi,

Today I got this error while running `aptitude update`:

W: GPG error: http://amd64.debian.net stable Release: The following
signatures were invalid: BADSIG E415B2B4B5F5BBED Debian AMD64 Archive
Key <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>

The Release file for testing and sid are fine. What is going on, did
the release file get corrupt?
FYI: I am using sid, but I kept stable in my sources.list, now that
there are key problems, I've deleted it from sources.list. But still,
why this error?

Thanks,
Edwin

AMD64 Stable is not an official Debian project, and is not signed with official Debian keys.