Re: Broken applications: Could we be honest?

Hi again
   I have  ddd, version 3.3.11 and the console is not dead. I write break and
it responds with no breakpoint address now (I will try to recover my debugger
knowledge this summer).
xmgrace in fact crashed with
*** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0x00000000007a4740 ***
after I had made my first ever graph with this strange program. Have you tried
qtiplot or labplot?
If you want to use xmgrace I recommend running it from a 32 bit chroot but we
should file a bug report on the 64 bit version as well.
   What version of Debian are you using?

/Gudjon