Re: Cups and KDE

Hi
   I tried to follow the procedure below but failed (I remember doing it some
years ago and then it worked). Could you please give me a better description
on what you did?
   I always get "Initialising Manager" and then cups fails.

Regards
Gudjon

Þann Þriðjudagur 4. júlí 2006 17:03 skrifaði Anders Ellenshøj Andersen: