Re: nvidia video drivers

On Sun July 9 2006 16:21, Jack Malmostoso wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:00:14 +0200, Alan Ianson wrote:
> > 2. Should I install the drivers from the nvidia web site or is there a
> > better debian way?
>
> Of course the debian way:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/Debian-nVidia/

Thanks Jack, added to my bookmarks.

When I run m-a auto-install nvidia I get an error that says "Installation of
the nvidia-kernel-source failed. Maybe you need to add something to
sources.list."

Are all the needed packages in the regular debian archive, or do I need to add
something to sources.list for the nvidia stuff?