Amd64 howto update? (dchroot)

Hi,

Since the dchroot script provided on
http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html
no longer works with the new dchroot, I suggest that the howto to be
updated.

I have migrated to schroot, as shown in the 'Migration' section in the
dchroot manpage.

My do_dchroot script looks like this now:
#!/bin/sh
exec schroot -p -q "`basename $0`" --  "$@"

Any problems with that script? It works fine for me. It even works
when the parameter is a filename that contains spaces. Is it possible
to add this to the howto?
[You need -p, because otherwise $DISPLAY isn't preserved]

My /etc/schroot/schroot.conf looks like this:
[ia32]
active=false
aliases=default
command-prefix=
description=ia32 chroot (dchroot compatibility)
groups=
location=/var/chroot/sid-ia32/
personality=linux32
priority=0
root-groups=
root-users=
run-exec-scripts=false
run-setup-scripts=false
type=plain
users=edwin,root

It has been generated by # dchroot --config >> /etc/schroot/schroot.conf,
as suggested in the manpage, all I had to do was to add the 'users'.

P.S.: If I can help with the amd64 debian howto, let me know.
Cheers,
Edwin