Re: unrar

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 04:45:58PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> Same here.  However, not everyone thinks the same way.

Yeah I know.  Microsoft Office users for example. :)

tar I understand (although there are a lot of different implementations
of it too).  Zip works too for some things.

I think rar v3 is almost exclusively used by software pirates to get the
most compression for the files they are distributing.  Maybe I am just
too synical. :)